Images are representations only.
Vane/Temperature Probe (Ø 16 mm) - For Ventilation DuctsPart Number: 0635 9542 Brand: Testo
Vane/Temperature Probe (Ø 16 mm) - For Ventilation Ducts
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Use the vane/temperature probe (16 mm diameter) to determine flow velocity or volume flow in ventilation ducts (e.g. during the maintenance, evaluation and commissioning of ventilation systems).
It is particularly suitable for medium flow velocities up to + 50 m/s and delivers optimum results.
The vane anemometer can also measure temperatures up to +70°C at the same time.
The vane/temperature probe is equipped with a telescope, therefore it is convenient to use for larger ventilation ducts too.
When extended, the maximum length of the telescope is 960 mm. The scaling on the telescope makes it easy to read the immersion depth.
On the handle there is a practical measuring button, which activates storage of the readings. So you can fully focus on the positioning of the probe in the ventilation duct.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
The probe offers maximum digital measurement reliability. The digital probe allows readings to be processed directly in the probe.
This technology eliminates instrument measurement uncertainty. The probe can be returned on its own (without the measuring instrument) for calibration.
Calculating the determined calibration data in the probe generates a zero-error display.Features
- Integrated temperature measurement up to +70°C
- With telescope (can be extended to 960 mm)
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Flow measuring range: 0.6 to +50 m/s
- Vane/Temperature Probe (Ø 16 mm) with telescope (can be extended to 960 mm) including protective cap and Calibration Protocol
- Note: You need a plug-in head cable (0430 0100) for this Probe
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: +0.6 to +60 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (39.4 fpm + 1 % of mv) (+118.1 to +7874 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 1 % of mv) (+0.6 to +40 m/s) | ± (39.4 fpm + 2 % of mv) (+7893.7 to +9843 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv) (+40.1 to +50 m/s)
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -10° C to +70° C
- Accuracy: ± 1.8° C
- 960 mm
- 0.63 in. / 16 mm