Images are representations only.
Food Probe, Stainless Steel (IP67)Part Number: 0613 3311 Brand: Testo
Food Probe, Stainless Steel (IP67)
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Food probe, stainless steel (IP67), with Teflon cable resistant to temperatures of up to +392°F (short-term to +482°F).
The stainless steel food probe (NTC) is above all used for measuring the core temperature of foods.
The fact that the probe is EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant, along with it being water-protected (according to IP 67), is particularly practical for use in the food sector.
In addition, it is heat-resistant, because the probe cable is made of PTFE.Features
- NTC temperature sensor
- Heat-resistant probe cable
- Measuring range: -50°C to +150°C
- EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant, water-protected according to IP67
- Waterproof Stainless Steel Food Probe (NTC) with 1.6 m Fixed Cable
- 4.51 oz. / 128 g
- 65 in. / 1660 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.591 in. / 15 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.157 in. / 4 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.118 in. / 3 mm
- 4.921 ft. / 1.5 m
- Stainless Steel
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.921 in. / 125 mm
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 302° F / -50° C to +150° C¹
- ¹Long-term measurement range +125° C, short-term +150° C or +140° C (2 minutes)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of mv (+212° F to +302° F) / ± 0.5 % of mv (+100° C to +150° C) | ± 0.4° F (-13° F to 166.8° F) / ± 0.2° C (-25° C to +74.9° C)| ± 0.7° F / ± 0.4° C
- Reaction Time: 8 sec