Images are representations only.
Temperature Probe with MagnetPart Number: 0602 4892 Brand: Testo
Temperature Probe with Magnet
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Temperature probe with magnet for surface measurements on metal surfaces.
The Testo temperature probe with magnet is suitable to carry out measurements of surface temperatures of up to 750°F (+400°C).
Because of the magnet, the probe attaches to metal surfaces all by itself. The surface probe features a 1.6 m cable.
With this probe, you are ideally equipped for measuring temperatures which are not in close proximity to the Testo Saveris 2-T3 Wi-Fi data logger.
The Perfect Probe for any Application
If you don't see an appropriate temperature probe for your application, please contact us directly. We have a large range of standard and custom temperature probes.Features
- Self-adhesive thanks to a magnet: probe for measuring surface temperature on metal surfaces
- TC Type K temperature probe with 1.6 m cable
- Measuring range: (-60°F to 750°F) -50°C to +400°C
- 1 x TC Type K Temperature Probe 0602 4892, for the Testo Saveris 2-T3 Wi-Fi Data Logger
- 2.54 oz. / 72 g
- 10 N
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.984 in. / 25 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.827 in. / 21 mm
- 4.823 ft. / 1.47 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 2.953 in. / 75 mm
- Plug Thermocouple
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 752° F / -50° C to +400° C
- Accuracy: Class 2 ¹⁾
- ¹⁾According to standard EN 60584-1, the accuracy of Class 2 to -40° to +1200° C