Images are representations only.
Clamp Meter Adapter - For Non-Contact Current MeasurementPart Number: 0590 0003 Brand: Testo
Clamp Meter Adapter - For Non-Contact Current Measurement
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The clamp meter adapter means you can take advantage of non-contact current measurement (with the Testo 760-2/3 digital multimeters).
The clamp meter adapter is particularly suitable for measurement on tightly packed power cables or conductors with a small diameter.
You can easily manage even in tight spots with this clamp meter adapter!
The movable pincer arm can be fully retracted, so that you can for instance grab tightly packed cables in switching cabinets as if you were using a hook.
The clamp meter adapter for non-contact current measurement makes direct / alternating current measurement up to 400 A AC/DC possible.
You can attach the clamp meter adapter to a suitable digital multimeter made by Testo or to other makes of digital multimeter which have a resolution in the mV range.Features
- Fully retractable pincer arm – ideal for measurements in tight places
- Direct / alternating current measurement up to 400 A AC/DC possible
- Display of 1 mV per A
- Overvoltage category CAT IV 600 V
- Clamp Meter Adapter for Non-Contact Current Measurement, including three AAA Batteries
- 13.05 oz. / 370 g
- 8.3 x 3.9 x 1.7 in. / 210 x 100 x 42 mm
- 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to +50° C
- Black / Orange
- 3 x AAA
- Plug for Measuring Jacks
- 5° F to 140° F / -15° C to +60° C
- CAT IV 600 V
- CE, CSA