Images are representations only.
Quick-Action Hot Wire Probe with Telescopic HandleBrand: Testo
Quick-action hot wire probe, diameter: 0.4'', with telescopic handle, for measurements in the lower velocity range with direction recognition.
Quick-action hot wire probe, Ø 10 mm, with telescopic handle, for measurements in the lower velocity range with direction recognition
Use the hot wire probe (thermal anemometer) to determine flow velocity and volume flow in ventilation ducts or at ceiling and wall outlets.
It is particularly suitable for low/medium flow velocities up to +20 m/s.
The probe's direction recognition option makes it ideal for measurements in flows with an unknown flow axis.
The hot wire probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum length of 760 mm.Features
- Flow measurement with direction recognition – ideal for an unknown flow axis
- Probe head diameter: 10 mm
- Measuring range: 0 to +20 m/s
- Hot Wire Probe (Ø 9 mm) with Fixed Cable (Length 1.7 m) including Temperature Sensor, with Telescope (Can be Extended to 0.85 m) and Calibration Protocol
- Fast-action hot wire probe (Ø 10 mm) with telescope (can be extended to 760 mm)
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32.0° F to 122.0° F / 0° C to +50° C
Velocity - Hot Wire Anemometer
- Measuring Range: 0.0 to 984.0 fpm / 0 to +5 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (3.94 fpm + 5 % of mv) / ± (0.02 m/s + 5 % of mv)
- EN 14175
- 29.921 in. / 760 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 0.394 in. / 10 mm