Images are representations only.
Pipe Wrap ProbeBrand: Testo
The testo temperature probe is suitable for surface temperature measurements on pipes with a pipe diameter of up to 120 mm.
Because of the Velcro fastener on this strip, the surface probe attaches to pipes quickly and easily. The surface probe features a 1.5 m cable.
With this probe, you are ideally equipped for measuring temperatures which are not in close proximity to the testo Saveris-2T3 Wi-Fi data logger.
Temperature probe with Velcro for surface measurements on pipes.
The Perfect Probe for any Application
If you don’t see an appropriate temperature probe for your application, please contact us directly. We have a large range of standard and custom temperature probes.Features
- With Velcro: makes it easy to attach the surface probe to pipes with a diameter of up to 120 mm
- TC Type K temperature probe with 1.5 m cable
- Measuring range: -60°F to 250°F (-50°C to +120°C)
- 1 x TC Type K Temperature Probe 0628 0020, for the Testo Saveris 2-T3 Wi-Fi Data Logger
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58° F to 248° F / -50° C to +120° C
- Accuracy: Class 1¹
- ¹According to Standard EN 60584-1, the Accuracy of Class 1 refers to -40° to +1000° C (Type K)
- Reaction Time: 90 sec
- 0.64 oz. / 18 g
- 4.724 in. / 120 mm
- 248° F / 120° C
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.787 in. / 20 mm
Length Probe Shaft
- 15.551 in. / 395 mm
- Plug Thermocouple