Images are representations only.
IAQ Data Logger for Long-term MeasurementsPart Number: 0577 0400 Brand: Testo
IAQ Data Logger for Long-term Measurements
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
For long-term monitoring of the indoor air quality: Use the IAQ data logger as a stand-alone measuring unit for carrying out long-term measurements with the Testo 400 IAQ measuring instrument.
While the stand-alone data logger is carrying out the IAQ measurement, you can use the IAQ measuring instrument for measurements elsewhere.
The IAQ data logger is ideal for carrying out long-term measurements of indoor air quality.
Programming of measuring interval and measurement period of the stand-alone data logger is carried out via the Testo 400 universal IAQ instrument (please order separately).
Once the IAQ measurement is completed, you can read out, analyze and document all the saved values with the Testo 400.
Particularly useful: Since the data logger acts independently of the measuring instrument during the measurement, you can use the IAQ measuring instrument to carry out measurements elsewhere in the meantime.
Use the compatible probes (please order separately) to measure the comfort level, turbulence, radiant heat, CO2, CO, illuminance, air flow velocity, humidity and temperature.
The IAQ data logger offers connection options for up to six fixed cable probes at the same time.
To install data loggers and probes, you can order an accessory in the form of a practical tripod.Features
- Data logger configurable via Testo 400 universal IAQ instrument
- Compatible with probes for measuring the comfort level, turbulence, radiant heat, CO2, CO, illuminance, air flow velocity, humidity and temperature
- Stand-alone data logger for long-term measurements up to 2 weeks
- Connect up to six fixed cable probes at the same time
- 1 x IAQ Data Logger for Long-term Measurements, including Mains Unit with USB Cable
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C
- 5.71 oz.
- 5.4 x 3.5 x 1.5 in. / 136 x 89 x 39 mm
- 23° F to 113° F
- 4 x digital probe with fixed cable or NTC temperature probe with fixed cable (via Testo Universal Connector - TUC)
- 2 x temperature probe TC type K with fixed cable
- *TUC connection (Testo Universal Connector): For the connection of fixed cable digital probes and NTC probe
- 3.281 ft. / 1 m
- External power supply via mains unit
- 360,000 measuring values, 1.5 MB
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -40.0° F to 150.0° F / -40° C to +150° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.4° F ± 1 Digit (-13° F to 166.8° F) / ± 0.2° C ± 1 Digit (-25° C to +74.9° C) | ± 0.7° F ± 1 Digit (-40° F to -13.2° F) / ± 0.4° C ± 1 Digit (-40° C to -25.1° C) | ± 0.7° F ± 1 Digit (75° F to 211.8° F) / ± 0.4° C ± 1 Digit (+75° C to +99.9° C) | ± 0.5 % of mv ± 1 Digit (Remaining Range)
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -328.0° F to 2498.0° F / -200° C to +1370° C
- Accuracy: ± (0.5° F + 0.1 % of mv) ± 1 Digit / ± (0.3° C + 0.1 % of mv) ± 1 Digit
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
In Combination with the Corresponding Probes, the IAQ Data Logger is Ideal for Carrying out the Following Measurements:
- PMV/PPD Measurement in Accordance with EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55
- Local Discomfort Level Measurement in Accordance with EN ISO 7730 / ASHRAE 55, e.g. Draught Rate and Degree of Turbulence at up to Three Positions at the Same Time
- NET Measurement in Accordance with DIN 33403