Images are representations only.
Testo 470 - Tachometer KitPart Number: 0563 0470 Brand: Testo
Testo 470 - Tachometer Kit
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
One tachometer, multiple measurements: The Testo 470 tachometer carries out rpm measurements on motors, shafts, fans, etc., but that’s not all.
With this handy instrument, you can also determine speeds and lengths (of conveyor belts and rotors, for example).
Do you need to measure the rpm of rotating objects or record the length and speed of conveyor belts and rotors?
The Testo 470 tachometer is a compact tool that makes it possible to carry out these measurements.
Multiple Functions in One Tachometer
In the case of optical rpm measurement, you can use the Testo 470 tachometer to record how fast a rotating object rotates.
Thus, for example, you can check whether motors, shafts, and fans are functioning correctly, in order to spot any impending defects due to overload at an early stage.
For rpm measurement, simply stick a reflective marker on the measurement object, and aim the visible red beam at the reflective marker.
The measurement can then start (at a distance of up to 600 mm between the tachometer and measurement object). The tachometer is easy to operate using one hand.
The Testo 470 tachometer not only provides the functions of an optical tachometer, it also functions as a mechanical tachometer.
Attach the adapter for the probe tip and measure the rpm mechanically. Attach the wheel to also measure speeds and lengths of rotors or conveyor belts.
You get the Testo 470 tachometer in a transport case with practical accessories (reflective markers, SoftCase, etc.).Features
- Simple one-hand operation
- Measurement of rpm, speeds and lengths
- Storage of mean, max. and min. values as well as the last reading
- Includes accessories such as reflective markers, protective case and transport case
- Testo 470 Tachometer with SoftCase, Reflective Markers, Adapter, Probe Tip, Wheels 0.1 m and 6”, Batteries, Transport Case, and Calibration Protocol
rpm - Optical
- Measuring Range: 1 to 99999 rpm
- Accuracy: ± (0.02 % of mv)
- Resolution: 0.01 rpm (1 to 99.99 rpm) | 0.1 rpm (100 to 999.9 rpm) | 1 rpm (1000 to 99999 rpm)
rpm - Mechanical
- Measuring Range: 0.1 to 19999 rpm
- Accuracy: ± 0.2 % of mv
- 5-Digit LCD display