Images are representations only.
Testo 608-H1 - Thermal HygrometerPart Number: 0560 6081 Brand: Testo
Testo 608-H1 - Thermal Hygrometer
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The Testo 608-H1 thermal hygrometer enables you to have a continuous display of the current temperature and humidity values.
This means you can always keep an eye on the indoor climate.
The Testo 608-H1 thermal hygrometer is ideally suited for continuous measurement of the indoor climate.
You can therefore use the measuring instrument in locations such as offices, warehouses, laboratories, garden centers, or living areas, to determine temperature, humidity, and dew point.
The hanging and standing brackets enable you to either hang the thermal hygrometer on the wall, or to place it on a table or shelf.
Be Sure to Keep an Eye on the Indoor Climate – with the Testo 608-H1 Thermal Hygrometer
We recommend you use the Testo 608-H1 thermal hygrometer if you are not interested in measurement data documentation and management, but just want to be able to view the current readings at any time.
The thermal hygrometer shows you temperature, humidity, and dew point on its clear display.
The current readings are also easily legible from a distance on the large display. In addition, you can display max. and min. values.
The thermal hygrometer has an NTC temperature probe, which performs very precise temperature measurements, and a capacitive humidity sensor, which is characterized by its long term stability.
This makes the Testo 608-H1 thermal hygrometer a reliable and durable partner for recording the indoor climate.
The thermal hygrometer's battery life is approx. one year. As soon as the battery is coming towards the end of its life, you are notified about this in good time on the display.Features
- Long-term stable humidity sensor
- Continuous measurement and display of temperature and relative humidity
- Temperature measuring accuracy of 0.5°C
- Calculation and display of the dew point
- Display of min./max. values
- Large display
- Testo 608-H1 Thermal Hygrometer and Battery
- 6 oz. / 168 g
- 4 x 4 x 2 in. / 111 x 90 x 40 mm
- 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to +50° C
- 18 sec
- 9 V Block Battery, 6F22
- approx. 1 year
- 2 Lines
- -40° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32° F to 122° F / 0° C to +50° C | -20° C to +50° C td
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F (at 77° F) / ± 0.5° C (at +25° C)
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring Range: 10 to 95 %RH
- Accuracy: ± 3 %RH (10 to 95 %RH) | ± 0.06 %RF/K (k=1) | Long-term Stability: ± 1 %RH / year
- Resolution: 0.1 %RH