Images are representations only.
PD420-461 4-20 mA Set Point Generator and Valve PositionerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The PD420/21 set point generator and the PD460/61 valve positioner provide a convenient way to generate a 4-20 mA signal that can be used to control another device.
Both feature a backlit LCD.
The PD420/21 set point generator can be programmed to display 0-100%, 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA and output either 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA.
The PD460/61 valve positioner is programmed to display a value of 0-100% relating to the 4-20 mA output.
A built-in dial is provided to vary the displayed / output value.
The dial may be programmed for coarse or fine adjustment.
The signal generator and valve positioner are both available as a panel mount or NEMA 4X version.
In addition, NEMA 4X enclosures are provided to house up to three of the panel mount versions.
Decals are provided for %, mA, Open, and Closed for the user to apply to the faceplate.
There is also a decal with a white background for the user to write a custom label.Features
- 4-20 mA Loop Set Point Generator
- Panel Mount or NEMA 4X
- 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA Output Ranges
- Set Point Displayed as 0-100%, 4-20 mA, or 3-21 mA
- Valve Position Displayed as 0-100%
- Built-in Dial for Changing Output
- Backlit Display
- Coarse or Fine Set Point Adjustment
- ± 0.5% Output Accuracy
- 0.01 Display Accuracy
- 15-30 VDC Power Requirement
- < 500 ohms Sampling Resistance
- Decals Provided for %, mA, Open, Closed, and Custom
- ± 0.5 %
- 4-20 mA or 3-21 mA
- 0.3” - 8 mm High Backlit LCD
- 0-100 %
- 0-50.0 Hz
Display Change Adjustment
- User may program coarse and fine adjustments such that each pulse on the dial results in a change of between 1 and 50 counts on the display
- NEMA 1: PD420 and PD460
- NEMA 4X: PD421 and PD461
- 2 Each
- %, mA, Open, Closed, and white background for the user to write a custom label
Operating Temperature Range
- -4° to 140° F
- -20° to 60° C
- Removable Screw Terminal Block
- 15-30 Vdc
- Less than 500 Ω