Images are representations only.
SEM1630 Trip AmplifierBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1630 is the new generation DIN Rail Mounted Trip Amplifier from Status Instruments.
It has been designed to accept most common process and temperature sensor inputs and provide the user with a dual trip output.
Isolation is provided on all three ports. All temperature ranges are linear to temperature.
Designed for ease of use, our latest USB interface is fitted for quick and easy configuration. Just connect a standard USB cable between the SEM1630 and your PC.
Using our free configuration software, your PC will automatically upload the existing configuration data and guide you through any changes you wish to make.Features
- Pt100, Thermocouple, mA, mV input
- Dual Relay Outputs 250V AC @ 1A
- Relay Contacts isolated from each other
- Galvanic Isolation
- View Live Data On An Android Phone Or Tablet
- ± 0.008 mA - Input Typical: mA
- ± 0.04 mV - Input Typical: mV
- ± 0.1° C (± 0.2° F) + (± 0.05 % of Reading) - Input Typical: Pt100
- ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) ± 0.1 % of Full Scale Range, Only over the Range 800° to 1,600° C (1,472° to 2,912° F) - Input Typical: R, S
- 0.1 % of Full Scale Range ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) - Input Typical: K, J, E, N
- 0.2 % of Full Scale Range ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) - Input Typical: T
Ambient Temperature Range
- -10° to 50° C (14° to 122° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- CE Tested to BS EN 61326
- 0.09” (2.5 mm) - Max.
- USB Port
- ± 100 mA - Max.
- 100 mA - Max.
- Screw Terminal
- 250 Vac at 1 A
- 30 Vdc at 1 A
- 10 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 1 Megaohm - Not Including 0.2 µA Open Circuit Detect Bias Current Effect
- 2.7 ohms - Input Typical: mA
- 3,750 Vac - Galvanic
Materials of Construction
- Polyamide 6.6 Self Extinguishing
- DIN Rail Mounting
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Dual Form C Relay Contact
- Dual: 250 Vac at 1 A
- Lead Effect: 0.015° C/ohms
- < 500 milliseconds to Reach 95 % of Final Value
- < 450 µA
Sensor, Probe Type
- E Thermocouple
- J Thermocouple
- K Thermocouple
- N Thermocouple
- R Thermocouple
- S Thermocouple
- T Thermocouple
- ± 0.005 % of Full Scale Range/°C
- ± 0.01 % of Full Scale Range/°C
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 24 Vdc ± 5 % @ 40 mA - Max.
- 0.015° C/ohms - Lead Effect
- -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F) - Cold Junction
- -200° to 1,760° C (-328° to 3,200° F)
- Start Up Time < 3 seconds