Images are representations only.
DM650/HM Humidity & Temperature GaugeBrand: Status Instruments
The DM650HM humidity gauge has been designed to display % relative humidity, temperature, dew point and delta temperature, on a 6- digit LCD display.
The instrument offers an advanced display-mode, allowing the user to display not only process variables but one or two (1 – 32) character messages.
This feature is further enhanced by the ability to split a process range into eight user-set bands, each band having independent user selected messages.
The DM650HM also has a changeover-type relay with multiple programmable options allowing the user to set a high, low or deviation alarm. Wall and duct-mounted versions are available.Features
- %rh, temperature, dew point, delta t
- Alarm relay / user set display messaging
- Usb and nfc interface
- Battery powered
- 5000 point data logger
- 500 seconds
Relay Response Time
- < 10 s
- 1 x (AA 3.6 V lithium)
- 1-year Min.
- ± 2 seconds per month typically
- Operating/storage (-30° to 70) °C
- Operating/storage (10 to 90) %RH non-condensing
Protection Housing Stem
- IP65, cable entries must be sealed to IP65 to maintain Measurement tip not sealed, protect from splashes
USB Configuration Ambient
- (10 to 30) °C
- Two-part screw connector
- USB mini B socket
- ABS grey base, grey clamp ring: Polycarbonate screen
- Polycarbonate, clear
Front of Display Diameter
- 65 mm
- 200 g
- BS EN 61326
- BS EN 60529
- Directive 2011/65/EU