Images are representations only.
Rugged, Waterproof Surface Temperature Probe, Pt100Part Number: 0609 1973 Brand: Testo
Rugged, Waterproof Surface Temperature Probe, Pt100
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The robust, waterproof surface probe (Pt100) can be used to accurately determine the temperature on surfaces.
The probe has a wide measuring tip, making it particularly practical for surface measurement.
Thanks to its high precision, the probe is suitable for use in laboratories.
In conjunction with a corresponding measuring instrument (e.g. Testo 735), it is also compliant with EN 13485 and HACCP.
The probe is therefore also ideal for applications in the food sector.Features
- Pt100 sensor for highly accurate measurement results
- EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant
- Measuring range: -50°C to +400°C
- Robust Waterproof Surface Probe (Pt100) with Fixed Cable
- 3.81 oz. / 108 g
- 57 in. / 1450 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 2.165 in. / 55 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.197 in. / 5 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.354 in. / 9 mm
- 4.265 ft. / 1.3 m
- ABS / TPE / PUR
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.724 in. / 120 mm
Temperature - TC Type T (Cu-CuNi)
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 752.0° F / -50° C to +400° C
- Accuracy: Class B¹
- ¹According to standard 60751, the accuracies of Class A and B refer to -200° C to +600° C (Pt100)
- Reaction Time: 40 sec