Images are representations only.
CO Probe (Digital) - WiredPart Number: 0632 1272 Brand: Testo
CO Probe (Digital) - Wired
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
For the detection of carbon monoxide in indoor areas: use the high-precision CO probe (with the appropriate measuring instrument) to measure the CO concentration.
Use the CO probe with the compatible testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to detect carbon monoxide.
CO Probe – Features
Use the fixed cable on the handle to connect the CO probe to the measuring instrument (please order separately).
Particularly useful: store individual readings directly in the measuring instrument by pressing the button on the probe.
The clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively.
Reading trends are reliably recorded thanks to the convenient input of measurement time and measuring cycle.
You can use these trends to evaluate changes in the CO concentration.
Space-Saving: More Applications, Less Equipment
Endlessly versatile: a universal handle can be connected to all probe heads – so you can master more applications using less equipment and save space.
Order the Bluetooth® handle to make it more convenient to carry out your measurement and guarantee less cable clutter in the case.
This transmits the readings to the measuring instrument from a distance of up to 20 metres.
If the CO sensor needs to be replaced in the distant future, you can change the probe head.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital CO probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe head in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of Application for the CO Probe
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a poisonous gas which is colourless, odourless and tasteless.
Its sources include the incomplete combustion of substances containing carbon (oil, gas and solid fuels, etc.).
This is why it is necessary to regularly check CO emissions at the combustion points of heating systems and also in the areas around them.Features
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement and determination of CO concentration in indoor areas, e.g. in boiler rooms
- Precise: long-term stable electrochemical sensor
- Convenient: probe with a practical button on the handle for storing individual CO readings
- Intelligent calibration concept
- CO Probe (Consisting of CO Probe Head and Cable Handle (Cable Length 1.4 m) and Calibration Protocol
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100 ppm | 100.1 to 500 ppm
- Accuracy: ± 3 ppm (0 to 30 ppm) | ± 5 ppm (30.1 to 100 ppm) | ± 10 % of mv (100.1 to 500 ppm)
- Resolution: 0.1 ppm
- (Recommended: 14° F to 86° F) / (Recommended: -10° C to +30° C)
- -4° F to 122° F / -20° C to +50° C
- 165 g
- 7.9 x 2.0 x 1.6 in. / 200 x 50 x 40 mm
- 23° F to 122° F / -5° C to +50° C
Length Probe Shaft
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
- 1.4 m
Probe Head Diameter
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
- Black / Orange