Images are representations only.
PDA1485 ProVu RS-485 Serial AdapterPart Number: PDA1485 Brand: Precision Digital Corporation
ProVu RS-485 Serial Adapter
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The PDA1485 converts the serial output of the ProVu meter to balanced, full or half-duplex RS-485 signals.
The PDA1485 has a removable screw terminal connector for the RS-485 terminals which includes Transmit Data - DO and /DO, Receive Data - DI and /DI, and Signal Ground.
The adapter is provided by the ProVu meter M-Link connection.
The PDA1485 has three diagnostic LEDs: a Power; P LED to show when the adapter is powered properly, a Transmit Data - TX LED to show when the adapter is sending data out from the PC side, and a Receive Data - RX LED to show when the adapter is receiving data from the ProVu meter.
- Removable Screw terminal Connector and RJ45 (Adapter to meter)
- 6’ (1.8 m) Standard Cat5e cable provided with Adapter
- Adapter to to ProVu meter: 6’ (1.8 m) max, Adapter to computer: 3,937’ (1,200 m) max
- Powered by ProVu Meter M-Link Connection
- Separate LEDs for Power (P), Transmit (TX), and Receive (RX)