Images are representations only.
Comfort Probe for Turbulence MeasurementPart Number: 0628 0143 Brand: Testo
Comfort Probe for Turbulence Measurement
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Draught is the most common cause of complaints about indoor climate. Use the comfort probe to determine turbulence.
Turbulence corresponds to the extent of fluctuations in air velocity over time. It is needed to calculate the draught risk.
The probe enables you to determine air velocity and draught risk in accordance with EN 13779.
The probe can also measure temperature and ambient pressure at the same time.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
The probe offers maximum digital measurement reliability. The digital probe allows readings to be processed directly in the probe.
This technology eliminates instrument measurement uncertainty. The probe can be sent in for calibration on its own (without the measuring instrument).
Calculating the determined calibration data in the probe generates a zero-error display.Features
- Turbulence measurement in accordance with EN 13779
- Determination of air velocity and draught risk
- Integrated temperature and ambient pressure measurement
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Comfort Probe for Turbulence Measurement
- Note: You need a plug-in head cable (0430 0100) for this probe
- 330 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 3.543 in. / 90 mm
- EN 13779
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32.0° F to 122.0° F / 0° C to +50° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° C
Velocity - Hot Wire
- Measuring Range: 0 to +5 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (0.03 m/s +4 % of measurement value)
- Resolution: 0.01 m/s
- Measuring Range: +700 to +1100 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 3 hPa
- Resolution: 0.1 hPa