Images are representations only.
Testo 206 pH2 - pH MeterPart Number: 0563 2066 Brand: Testo
Testo 206 pH2 - pH Meter
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The Testo 206 pH2 pH meter measures the pH value and temperature of semi-solid media safely and reliably. Ideal for use in laboratories, the food and other industries.
The Testo 206 pH2 pH meter can be used virtually anywhere: in the food industry, the cosmetics industry, the metal industry. Ideal for measuring the pH value of various media including:
- Solid/semi-solid food (jelly, cheese, fruit etc.)
- Liquid/soft/ paste-like materials (creams, oils etc.)
- Water-mixed solids (cooling lubricants etc.)
Clever Measurement Technology – Intelligent Features
The Testo 206 pH2’s immersion tip and integrated temperature sensor allow you to perform quick and reliable pH measurements and accurate core temperature measurements simultaneously.
The pH sensor is waterproof, maintenance-free, extremely durable and insensitive to dirt.
Ideal for carrying out 1, 2, 3-point calibrations. Includes automatic final value recognition function.
Hygienic and Rugged
The Testo 206 pH2 comes with a TopSafe IP68 rated housing which protects the dishwasher safe meter case against dirt, water and impact.Features
- Ideal for measuring the pH value of semi-solid media, viscous and protein-containing foodstuffs (eg. processed cheese, fruit) and water-mixed solid cooling lubricants
- Temperature measurements with integrated temperature sensor possible
- Maintenance-free gel electrolyte
- The set contains essential accessories, which you will always have to hand: calibration dosing bottles, TopSafe protective case, Aluminum case, etc.
- Testo 206 pH2 pH Meter, Gel Storage Cap, TopSafe Protective Housing, Belt Buckle, and Wall Bracket
- 4.1 oz. (with TopSafe) / 115 g (with TopSafe)
- 2.3 oz. (without TopSafe) / 65 g (without TopSafe)
- 4.3 x 1.3 x 0.8 in. (without probe and TopSafe) / 110 x 33 x 20 mm (without probe and TopSafe)
- 8 x 1 x 1 in. / 197 x 35 x 20 mm
- 32.0° F to 140.0° F / 0° C to +60° C
- CE 2014/30/EU
Length Probe Shaft
- 1.378 in. / 35 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.433 in. / 11 mm
- DIN EN 12830
- 1 x CR2032
- 80 h (Auto Off 10 Min)
- 2 Lines
Number of Channels
- 2 Measurements per Second
- -4.0° F to 158.0° F / -20° C to +70° C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32° F to 140° F / 0° C to +60° C (Short-term to +80° C Max. 5 min)
- Accuracy: ± 0.7° F / ± 0.4° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
pH - Electrode
- Measuring Range: 0 to 14 pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.02 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- The Professional pH Measuring Instrument for Drinking Water Analysis
- The Professional pH Measuring Instrument for the Food Sector
- pH Measurement in the Cosmetics Industry