Images are representations only.
PD684 Loop Leader Loop-Powered Flow Rate/Totalizer Digital Panel MeterBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The Loop Leader PD684 is a loop-powered, 1/8 DIN flow rate/totalizer designed for demanding process control applications.
The fact that this meter is loop-powered means that there is no need to run additional, costly power lines; the meter gets all of the power it needs from the 4-20 mA loop.
The PD684 loop-powered rate/totalizer is built in a shallow-depth case with an FM Type 4X front and features loop-powered backlighting and a wide -30° to 65°C operating temperature range.
It doesn't matter if it's indoors or outdoors, in bright sunlight or a dimly lit plant, or in an area that is wet, dirty, hot, or cold, the Loop Leader can go just about anywhere.Features
- 4-20 mA Input
- 5-Digit LCD, 0.6" (15.2 mm) High
- Overflow Displays Total up to 8 Digits
- Programmable Alternating Rate/Total Display
- FM Type 4X, IP65 Front
- Shallow Depth Case 3.2" Behind Panel
- 2 V Drop (5.7 V with Backlight)
- Loop-Powered Backlight Standard
- Custom Engineering Units & Bargraph
- Square Root or Programmable Exponent
- Non-Volatile Memory - No Battery Needed
- Maximum & Minimum Display
- Operating Temperature Range: -20° to 65°C
- Open Collector Alarm or Pulse Output
- HART Protocol Transparent
- ± 0.03 %
- 0.60” High
- 5-Digit LCD
- 4-20 mA
- 1/8” DIN
- -20° to 65° C (-4° to 149° F)
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)
- 4.5 In/Lbs
- 2.5 seconds
- 2.0 V, Max.
- 5.7 V, Max.