Images are representations only.
Testo 826-T2 - Infrared Thermometer with Laser Marking for Food (6:1 Optics)Part Number: 0563 8282 Brand: Testo
Testo 826-T2 - Infrared Thermometer with Laser Marking for Food (6:1 Optics)
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Temperature checks are mandatory for ensuring the quality of foodstuffs in Incoming Goods and in food production.
Use the testo 826-T2 infrared thermometer to measure the temperature of your products and goods pallets in a non-destructive manner, all in a matter of seconds.
The testo 826-T2 for non-contact and fast temperature checks (with laser sighting) can be used easily on food, without damaging any packaging.
The adjustable acoustic alarm sounds immediately when a limit value is exceeded.
Two practical accessory parts are supplied:
- The TopSafe case protects the instrument from dust, dirt, impact, and water
- Wall/belt holder for fast positioning of the meter
- Infrared thermometer measures the temperature without any contact and therefore in a non-destructive manner
- 6:1 optics and 1-point laser measurement spot marking
- Limit value monitoring with min./max. function, visual and acoustic alarm if limit values are exceeded
- In conjunction with the protective case TopSafe, the instrument is certified according to EN 13485 (TopSafe is included in the delivery)
- Testo 826-T2 Infrared Thermometer, including Protective TopSafe Case, Wall/Belt Holder, and Batteries
- 3 oz. / 80 g
- 6 x 1.4 x 1 in. / 148 x 34.4 x 19 mm
- -4.0° F to 122° F / -20° C to +50° C
- EN 13485
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Approx. 20 h
- -40.0° F to 158° F / -40° C to +70° C
Temperature - Infrared
- Measuring Range: -58° F to 572.0° F / -50° C to +300° C
- Accuracy: ± 2.7° F (-4.0° F to 212.0° F) / ± 1.5° C (-20° C to +100° C) | ± 4° F or 2 % of mv (Remaining Range) / ± 2° C or 2 % of mv (Remaining Range)
- Measuring Rate: 0.5 sec
- Infrared Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C