Images are representations only.
Vane/Temperature Probe, Ø 0.63 in., Attachable to Handle or Telescopic HandlePart Number: 0635 9540 Brand: Testo
Vane/Temperature Probe, Ø 0.63 in., Attachable to Handle or Telescopic Handle
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Use the 16 mm vane/temperature probe to determine flow velocity and volume flow in ventilation ducts (e.g. during the maintenance or commissioning of ventilation systems).
It is particularly suitable for medium flow velocities up to +60 m/s and delivers optimum results.
The vane anemometer can also measure temperatures up to +140°C at the same time.
In addition to the appropriate measuring instrument, you also need a compatible handle (optionally available) for commissioning the probe.Features
- Probe diameter: 16 mm
- Integrated temperature measurement up to +140°C
- Can be plugged onto handle (available to order)
- Flow measuring range: 0.6 to +60 m/s
- Vane/Temperature Probe (Ø 16 mm)
- Note: You need a handle (0430 3545) for this Probe
Velocity / Volume Flow
- Measuring Range: 118.1 to +11811 fpm / +0.6 to +60 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (39.4 fpm + 1 % of mv) (+118.1 to +7874 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 1 % of mv) (+0.6 to +40 m/s) | ± (39.4 fpm + 2 % of mv) (+7893.7 to +9843 fpm) / ± (0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv) (+40.1 to +50 m/s)
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -22.0° F to 284.0° F / -30° C to +140° C
- Accuracy: Class 1
- 7.087 in. / 180 mm
- 0.63 in. / 16 mm