Images are representations only.
SEM1200 Loop SplitterBrand: Status Instruments
The SEM1200 Isolator is a Dual output Isolator, providing two separate isolated (4 to 20) mA current signals from a primary loop. The output loops must be powered externally.
This isolator requires no user adjustment during commissioning, apart from an initial test, to ensure it operates correctly over its full working range.
Minor adjustments can be made to the calibration of the device by means of the two front panel accessible calibration potentiometers.
Incorrect connection in the loop will not damage the device as long as the specified maximum currents/voltages are not exceeded.Features
- Provides 2 Isolated (4 to 20) mA Outputs From 1 (4 to 20) mA Input
- High Accuracy
- Galvanic Isolation
- 12.5 mm Wide
- ± 0.05 % (± 0.008 mA) of Full Range Output
- Zero & Span Adjustment
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC Tested to BS EN 61326
- Environment: BS EN 61010-1 Pollution Degree 2, Installation Cat II, Class I
- UL 94-VO
- VDE 0304 Part 3, Level IIIA
- Captive Clamp Screws
- Reverse Polarity
Enclosure, Body Material
- Grey Polyamide
- 10 to 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 4-20 mA - 30 mA - Max.
- 500 Vdc (Flash Tested at 1 kV) between Port (Isolation Method, Opto Coupler/Transformer)
- Galvanically Isolated 500 Vdc Flash Tested at 1 kV
- > 250 ohms for Ambients > 50° C (122° F)
- Snap on ”Top Hat” Rail (DIN EN 50022-35)
- 15 Vdc
- 4-20 mA
- Loop Voltage: 5-32 Vdc
- Load: 1,200 ohms at Vs 30 V
- Load: 900 ohms at Vs 24 V
- Less than 100 milliseconds to Reach 70 % of Final Value
- Cable Size: Max.
- 0.01 %/°C
- 5 V