Images are representations only.
Fast-Action TC Immersion ProbePart Number: 0602 0593 Brand: Testo
Fast-Action TC Immersion Probe, Type K
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Efficient and fast-action immersion probe, waterproof, T/C Type K.
The flexible probe wire of the waterproof immersion probe (thermocouple type K) makes it particularly pliable – ideal for carrying out accurate immersion measurements in liquids.
It is extremely quick to react, with a response time of just two seconds. The immersion probe also features Class 1 measuring accuracy.
It is suitable for a wide range of applications, e.g. in industrial production, in quality assurance or in laboratories.Features
- Short response time of 2 seconds
- Very large measuring range: -60°C to +1000°C
- Thermocouple type K
- Flexible, Fast-Action Immersion Probe (TC Type K) with Fixed Cable 1.5 m
- 5.29 oz. / 150 g
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.059 in. / 1.5 mm
- 4.921 ft. / 1.5 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 11.811 in. / 300 mm
- Grey, Black, Silver
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -76° F to 1832.0° F / -60° C to +1000° C
- Accuracy: Class 1 ¹⁾
- ¹⁾According to standard EN 60584-1, the accuracy of Class 1 refers to -40° C to +1000° C (Type K), Class 2 to -40° C to +1200° C (Type K), Class 3 to -200° C to +40° C (Type K)
- Reaction Time: 2 sec