Images are representations only.
Comfort Level Probe for Degree of Turbulence MeasurementPart Number: 0628 0109 Brand: Testo
Comfort Level Probe for Degree of Turbulence Measurement
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Draught is the most common cause of complaints about indoor climate. Use the comfort probe to determine turbulence in accordance with EN 13779.
Turbulence corresponds to the extent of fluctuations in air velocity over time. The probe can also measure temperatures up to +50°C.
The probe is equipped with a telescope, which can be extended to a maximum of 820 mm. A tripod is also included in the scope of delivery.Features
- Turbulence measurement in accordance with EN 13779
- Non-directional flow measurement
- High level of accuracy even at low flow velocities
- Integrated temperature measurement
- Comfort Probe for Turbulence Measurement with Telescope (Can be Extended to 820 mm), Guard, Tripod and 2.4 m Fixed Cable
- 32.283 in. / 820 mm
Probe Head Diameter
- 3.543 in. / 90 mm
Length Probe Shaft
- 32.3 in.
- EN 13779
Velocity - Hot Wire Anemometer
- Measuring Range: 1 to +5 m/s
- Accuracy: ± (0.03 m/s +4 % of remaining measurement value)
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32.0° F to 122.0° F / 0° C to +50° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5° F / ± 0.3° C