Images are representations only.
Testoterm - Measuring PointsBrand: Testo
The self-adhesive Testoterm measuring points can be affixed to the measurement object for temperature monitoring purposes and respond to temperature increases within 2 to 3 seconds by changing colour.
Testoterm measuring points are self-adhesive, temperature-sensitive films that respond by changing colour when a certain temperature is exceeded.
They are ideal for monitoring the temperature of products and processes where a specific temperature must not be exceeded.
Using the Measuring Points
The measuring points are supplied in a book of 50. Just like stickers, they can be easily removed from the book and affixed on the measurement object.
As soon as the specific temperature point is exceeded, the measuring point changes colour within 2 to 3 seconds.
The colour change is permanent: once the temperature has been exceeded, the measuring point will not change back to neutral even if the temperature drops again.
This means that a critical temperature increase can be identified even after an extended period.
Are you looking for a Testoterm measuring point with a different temperature point? Measuring points are available for the following temperature points: +65 °C, +71 °C, +77 °C, +82 °C, +110 °C & +121°C.Features
- Temperature point (+65 °C, +71 °C, +77 °C, +82 °C, +110 °C & +121°C)
- Self-adhesive measuring points for checking the temperature to a specific maximum temperature
- Colour change within 2 to 3 seconds if limit value is exceeded
- 50 measuring points in one book
6 models matching criteria
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
- Testoterm Measuring Points for the Temperature Point, available in books of 50
- Note: Price Discounts are Available for Order Quantities Upwards of 5 books
- 14 x 14 mm
- +65° C, +71° C, +77° C, +82° C, +110° C & +121° C
- Maximum +25° C ¹⁾
- ¹⁾Storage in refrigerator is recommended. The Max. transportation temperature is +25° C and may not be exceeded. Storage up to 2 years
- ± 1.5° C