Images are representations only.
Testo 317-2 - Gas Leak Detector with Optical Trend DisplayPart Number: 0632 3172 Brand: Testo
Testo 317-2 - Gas Leak Detector with Optical Trend Display
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Do you want to test quickly and efficiently whether there is a gas leak on gas pipe connections?
Let the reliable testo 317-2 gas leak detector support you in your task. This handy gas detector for new users detects methane and propane.
Leaky gas pipes not only lead to higher gas consumption, but can also trigger explosions and fires in the worst case scenario.
Because leaks are often difficult to detect with the naked eye (for example with small hairline cracks), gas measuring technology is useful when it comes to testing gas pipes.
Gas pipe connections can be safely and efficiently tested with the testo 317-2 gas leak detector. The handy gas detector for new users detects two types of gas, methane and propane.
The gas concentration is shown via a bar display. In addition, the gas leak detector indicates increasing gas concentrations via an acoustic alarm.
This measuring instrument also confirms audibly that it is ready for measuring.
Gas leak detector for easy checks on gas pipe connections, with visual bar display. The 317-2 shows gas concentration in a visual bar-style display.
The unit’s sensor conducts a self-test after turning on and an audible alarm confirms the instrument is ready for use.
If the alarm sounds and continues to increase in volume, potentially unsafe gas concentrations are being reached. A continuous alarm will sound when the threshold has been exceeded.Features
- Display of gas concentration via bar display
- Self-test of sensor after switching on
- Pitch of alarm rises along with gas concentration
- Battery monitoring with optical display
- Testo 317-2 Gas Leak Detector, including Carrying Bag with Belt Clip, Wrist Strap and Battery
- < 11 oz. / < 300 g
- t90 < 5 sec
- 23° F to 113° F / -5° C to +45° C
Heat Up Time
- 60 sec
- 2 AAA batteries 1.5 V (LR03)
- 4 h (LR03)
- 8 Segment Trend Display
- -4° F to 122° F / -20° C to +50° C
- Measuring Range: 100 to 20000 ppm
- Lower Response Threshold: 100 ppm
- 1ˢᵗ Alarm Limit: 10000 ppm (20 % LEL)
- Measuring Range: 50 to 10000 ppm
- Lower Response Threshold: 50 ppm
- 1ˢᵗ Alarm Limit: 5000 ppm (20 % LEL)
- Gas Leak Detector for Easy Checks on Gas Pipe Connections, with Visual Bar Display