Images are representations only.
PDS178 Scanning & Alarm SystemBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The PDS178 Watchdog Temperature Scanning & Alarming System brings together a popular combination of Precision Digital products: the Trident meter, the Minimux II scanner, and the PDA2821 NEMA 4X enclosure.
The scanner automatically switches between up to eight (8) input signals (4-20 ma, ±10 V, TC, or RTD) and sends them to the Trident meter for display.
Signal switching is done via DPST reed relays.
The Watchdog can be used in a variety of temperature and process monitoring applications.
A very common application for this system is to monitor bearing temperatures.
The Trident meter included with this system is available with standard 0.56" (14.2 mm) high LED digits or large 1.2" (30.5 mm) high LEDs.Features
- Trident Temperature & Process Meter
- 4-20 ma, ±10 V, TC & RTD Inputs
- 4-Digit Display
- Two Relays for Alarm Signal to PD138
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Sunlight Readable Display
- Minimux II Temperature/Process Scanner
- 8 Inputs per Unit
- Thermocouples, RTDs, and Process inputs
- Adjustable Dwell Time for Each Channel
- Independent Alarm Input for Each Channel
- First-Out Alarm Indication
- Alarms Indicated by LEDs, Built-in Horn, and Relay
- Built-in 85 dB Horn with Silence Pushbutton
- Stop-on-Alarmed Channel (Field Select)
- Sunlight Readable Indication
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Front
- Plastic NEMA 4X Enclosure
- NEMA 1, 4, 4X, 6, 12, and 13, IP66
- Wall Mountable
- Red LEDs
- NEMA 4X
- 0° to 65° C (32° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 115 Vac
- -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F)