Images are representations only.
52000 Single/Dual Output Linear Power SupplyBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
These high quality linear regulated power supplies provide outstanding value and are designed for ease of application and long trouble free life.
Different models are available with fixed or adjustable outputs.
There is also a model with adjustable dual outputs.
The 52000 Series uses rugged screw terminal blocks for input and output connections.
Those models with adjustable outputs can be set via an easily accessible potentiometer.
The metal case used on all models provides screening, and threaded inserts allow these supplies to be mounted on the insulated base or on the side.
Adjustable output models are short circuit protected.
Fixed voltage models can have their outputs short circuited for a maximum of three minutes.Features
- Input Voltage 216-264 Vac
- Choice of Output Voltages: 4-48 Vdc
- Fixed or Adjustable Output Options
- Rugged Metal Case
- Single or Dual Outputs
Approvals & Certifications
- Short Circuit Protected - Adjustable Output Models
- Rugged Screw Terminal
- 216-264 Vac, 47 to 60 Hz
- ± 10-15 V - Dual Adjustable Output Regulated Models
- 0.25 to 1 A to Single Fixed & Adjustable Output Regulated Models
- 0.5 A - Dual Adjustable Output Regulated Model
- 12-48 V - Single Fixed Output Regulated Models
- 30 mV - Output Ripple for Single Output Regulated Models
- 4-30 V - Single Adjustable Output Regulated Models
- 5 mV - Output Ripple for Dual Adjustable Output Regulated Model
- 6-15 mV - Output Ripple for Single Adjustable Output Regulated Models
- 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F) - Fixed Voltage Units
- -25° to 50° C (-13° to 122° F) - Adjustable Voltage Units