Images are representations only.
SRL-49 Process Meter with BargraphBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SRL-49 meter is designed for measuring of typical current or voltage signals.
The readout is presented simultaneously on a four-decade LED display and a 20-point, two-colour bargraph covering the full measuring range.
Thanks to wide range of characteristic curves: linear, square root, quadratic, user-defined and volume characteristic for cylindrical tanks, the meters may be used in various process control systems.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values.
Moreover, the meter can be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Inputs: 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V
- 0, 2 or 4 REL / OC Outputs
- Analogue Output: Active or Passive, Power Supply Output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Signal Peak Value Detection
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
Number of Outputs
- 0, 2, 3, 4
Type of Outputs
- No Options
- 2 x REL + 1 x AO: 0/4-20 mA, Active, Non-Isolated
- 2 x OC + 1 x AO: 0/4-20 mA, Active, Non-Isolated
- 2 x REL + 1 x AO: 4-20 mA, Passive, Isolated
- 2 x OC + 1 x AO: 4-20 mA, Passive, Isolated
- 2 x REL + 1 x AO: 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V, Active, Non-Isolated
- 2 x OC + 1 x AO: 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V, Active, Non-Isolated
- 24 Vac/dc
- 85 V ÷ 260 Vac/dc
- 12 Vac/dc
- No Options
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing + Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C