Images are representations only.
SRP-73 Process MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SRP-73 meter is designed for measuring of typical current or voltage signals.
Easy programming and installation, small size and high reliability are basic advantages of the SRP-73 process meters.
Thanks to wide range of characteristic curves: linear, square root, quadratic, user-defined and volume characteristic for cylindrical tanks, the meters may be used in various process control systems.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Process Meter in a Small Case
- 2 Display Types: 4 x 13 mm or 5 x 9 mm
- Inputs: 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V, 0-60/75/100/150 mV
- 0, 1 or 2 Relay - or OC Outputs
- Power Supply Output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
Type of Input
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V
- 0-60/75/100/150 mV
Number of Outputs
- 0 - 2
Type of Outputs
- No Output
- 24 Vac/dc
- 85 V ÷ 260 Vac/dc
- 12 Vac/dc
- No Options
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing + Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C