Images are representations only.
High-Precision Immersion/Penetration Probe (Digital) - With Pt100 Temperature SensorPart Number: 0618 0275 Brand: Testo
High-Precision Immersion/Penetration Probe (Digital) - With Pt100 Temperature Sensor
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Outstanding accuracy: The high-precision Pt100 immersion/penetration probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) achieves a system accuracy of up to ±0.05°C, with a resolution of 0.001°C.
Ideal for measurements in laboratories, in industry and also in food quality control.
The high-precision immersion/penetration probe with Pt100 temperature sensor, which features long-term stability, is impressive in applications where every decimal place is relevant:
- Ideal for use as a working standard in calibration processes
- High-precision temperature measurement in liquids and pastes
Particularly useful: Store individual readings directly in the measuring instrument itself (please order separately) by pressing the button on the probe.
The measurement assistant in the measuring instrument makes for intuitive operation and error-free measurement.
Reading trends are reliably recorded thanks to the convenient input of measurement time and measuring cycle.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
With the digital temperature probe you benefit from exceptionally accurate measurement results, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Thanks to the adjustment function in the measuring instrument, the calibration results can be stored at up to six measuring points. This ensures a zero-error display.Features
- Accuracy of up to ±0.05°C
- For measurements in liquids and pastes
- Ideal for use as a working standard
- Intelligent calibration concept with zero-error display
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x High-Precision Immersion/Penetration Probe (Digital) with Fixed Cable (Cable Length 1.4 m) and Calibration Protocol
Temperature - Pt100
- Measuring Range: -112° F to 572° F / -80° C to +300° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5° F (-80.0° F to -40.002° F) / ± 0.3° C (-80° C to -40.001° C) | ± (0.2° F + 0.05 % of mv) (-40° F to 31.998° F) / ± (0.1° C + 0.05 % of mv) (-40° C to -0.001° C) | ± 0.09° F (0.0° F to +212.0° F) / ± 0.05° C (0° C to +100° C) | ± (0.09° F + 0.05 % of mv) (100.001° F to 572° F) / ± (0.05° C + 0.05 % of mv) (100.001° C to 300° C)
- Resolution: 0.001° F / 0.001° C
- Reaction Time: t90 < 45 sec
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C
- 6.53 oz. / 185 g
- 17.7 x 2.0 x 1.6 in. / 450 x 50 x 40 mm
- 23° F to 122° F / -5° C to +50° C
Length Probe Shaft
- 11.614 in. / 295 mm
- 4.593 ft. / 1.4 m
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.157 in. / 4 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.157 in. / 4 mm