Images are representations only.
Testo 104 - Waterproof Folding Food ThermometerPart Number: 0563 0104 Brand: Testo
Testo 104 - Waterproof Folding Food Thermometer
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
The testo 104 waterproof food probe thermometer comes with a wide range of features including a strong foldable form factor, a rubber-coated anti-slip surface, color coded markers to prevent cross contamination, and a long, precise temperature probe that make it ideal for use in the food industry.
Temperature checks play a vital role in quality assurance, cold chain documentation and hygiene regulations.
The testo 104 food probe thermometer can be used to carry out spot checks during the production, storage and processing of food and measures the core temperature.
The testo 104’s thin, rugged sensor is fast responding and leaves virtually no trace of measurement.
The testo 104 food probe thermometer is not only HACCP compliant but also is the only folding food thermometer that can be cleaned under running water, making it ideal for use in any food environment.Features
- Super rugged design, built for extreme, everyday use
- HACCP compliant
- Large, backlit, easy to read display
- Color coded adhesive tabs can prevent cross contamination
- Testo 104 Waterproof Folding Food Thermometer, User Guide, Calibration Protocol, Adhesive Color Strips, Batteries
- 5.82 oz. (incl. batteries) / 165 g (incl. batteries)
- 10.4 x 1.9 x 0.8 in. / 265 x 47 x 20 mm (Probe folded out)
- 6.4 x 1.9 x 0.8 in. / 163 x 47 x 20 mm (probe folded away)
- -4.0° F to 140.0° F / -20° C to +60° C
- ABS / ABS-PC Fibre Glass 10 %
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.016 in. / 102 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 1.26 in. / 32 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.118 in. / 3 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.091 in. / 2.3 mm
- Auto Hold, Hold, min./Max.
- 0.5 sec
- EN 13485
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 100 h (at +25° C Without Display Illumination)
- -22.0° F to 158.0° F / -30° C to +70° C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58° F to 482° F / -50° C to +250° C
- Accuracy: ± 1.8° F (-58° F to -22.2° F) / ± 1.0° C (-50° C to -30.1° C) | ± 0.9° F (-22° F to 211.8° F) / ± 0.5° C (-30° C to +99.9° C) | ± 1 % of mv (212° F to 482° F) / ± 1 % of mv (+100° C to +250° C)
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
- Reaction Time: t99 = 10 sec (Measured in Moving Liquid)