Images are representations only.
Waterproof Surface Probe for Flat Surfaces - NTCPart Number: 0613 1912 Brand: Testo
Waterproof Surface Probe for Flat Surfaces - NTC
Request a Quote
Out of Stock
Waterproof NTC Temperature probe that is designed with a flat tip in order to take accurate readings of surface temperatures.
Probe is waterproof making it ideal for areas where possible submersion may occur.
The waterproof surface temperature probe (NTC) is ideal for measuring the temperature on refrigeration systems, in cold storage rooms, in cold storage warehouses and also outdoors.
Its integrated NTC sensor means that you can also count on accurate measurement results at low temperatures.Features
- NTC temperature sensor
- Measuring accuracy of up to ±0.2°C
- Ideal for measurements on refrigeration systems, in cold storage warehouses/rooms or outdoors
- Measuring range: -50°C to +150°C
- Waterproof Surface Temperature Probe (NTC) with Fixed Cable 1.2 m
- 3.74 oz. / 106 g
- 5.5 x 1.1 x 0.9 in. / 140 x 28 x 24 mm
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.528 in. / 115 mm
- 3.937 ft. / 1.2 m
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.236 in. / 6 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.197 in. / 5 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 1.969 in. / 50 mm
Temperature - Type K TC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 302° F / -50° C to +150° C ¹⁾
- ¹⁾Long-term measurement range +125° C, short-term +150° C or +140° C (2 minutes)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of mv (212° F to 302° F) / ± 0.5 % of mv (100° C to +150° C) | ± 0.4° F (-13° F to 166.8° F) / ± 0.2° C (-25° C to +74.9° C) | ± 0.7° F (Remaining Range) / ± 0.4° C (Remaining Range)
- Reaction Time: 35 sec