Images are representations only.
SRT-73 Temperature MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SRT-73 meter is designed for temperature measurements.
The device is equipped with one resistance-type Pt100/500/1000 input or thermocouple input which can operate with K, S, J, T, N, R, B, and E type thermocouples.
The inputs feature with fully linearized characteristics.
The device with thermocouple input has additional measurement range: -10 ÷ 90 mV mainly for diagnostics of measurement circuits.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Temperature Meter in a Small Case
- Two-coloured Display: 4-digits, IP 40
- Input: Thermoresistance or Thermocouple
- 0, 1 or 2 REL / OC Outputs
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Automatic Recognition of 3 and 4-conductor Connection: RTD Inputs
- Automatic Compensation of TC Cold Ends Temperature
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
Type of Input
Number of Outputs
- 0 - 2
Type of Outputs
- No Output
- 24 Vac/DC
- 85V ÷ 260 Vac/DC
- 12 Vac/DC
- No Options
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing + Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C