Images are representations only.
Frozen Food Probe - Corkscrew DesignBrand: Testo
The frozen food probe (NTC) is used primarily for measuring the core temperature of frozen food.
Thanks to a special handle and its helical tip, it can be screwed directly into frozen food without the need for pre-drilling.
The probe is EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant, making it particularly practical for use in the food sector when connected to a corresponding measuring instrument (e.g. Testo 110).
The special handle is heat-resistant up to a temperature of +70°C.Features
- NTC temperature sensor
- Can be screwed directly into frozen food, no pre-drilling required
- Measuring range: -50°C to +140°C
- EN 13485 and HACCP-compliant
- 1 x Frozen Goods Probe (NTC) for Screw-in Use without Pre-Drilling
- Plug-in Cable (Cable Length 1.5 m). (PN: 0409 3211)
- 4.66 oz. / 132 g
- 65 in. / 1640 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 1.181 in. / 30 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.315 in. / 8 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.157 in. / 4 mm
- 4.921 ft. / 1.5 m
- Stainless Steel / GFK
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.331 in. / 110 mm
Measuring Cable Length
- 59.055 in. / 1,500 mm
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58.0°F to 284°F / -50°C to +140°C¹
- ¹Long-term measurement range +125°C, short-term +150°C or +140°C (2 minutes)
- Accuracy: ±0.5 % of mv (+212°F to +284°F) / ±0.5 % of mv (+100°C to +140°C) | ±0.4°F (-13°F to 166.8°F) / ±0.2°C (-25°C to +75°C)| ±0.7°F (Remaining Range) / ±0.4°C (Remaining Range)
- Reaction Time: 20 sec