Images are representations only.
SPI-N118 Flow MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SPI-N118 flow counters are encased in a tight, wall-mounted housing: IP 67 and designed to work together with flow transducers equipped with contact or electronic inputs.
The purpose of flow counters is to measure the instantaneous flow value and to record the total flow of media like liquids, gases or loose materials.
A wide range of total flow indication: up to 16 digits, allows controlling the flow value for a long operation time.
Thanks to the built-in batcher function the SPI-N118 counters can be used in many industries like: food, pharmaceutical or paint and varnish industry.
The REL / OC control outputs can be programmed depending on the instantaneous flow value, batcher or total flow value.
Additionally the counter may be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output.
The counter may be configured with no need to open the case, by using the remote controller or with free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Flow Meter, Batcher, Totalizer in Wall Mounted IP 67 Case
- 1 Pulse Counting Input + 3 Control Inputs
- 0 or 2 REL / OC Outputs
- Analogue Output: Active or Passive, Power Supply Output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Display of Instantaneous and the Total Flow Values
- Batching and Counting of Doses
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
Number of Inputs
- Low: 0...1V, High: 10...30V
- Max. 10 kHz
- Relay I=1A, U=30 Vdc/250 Vac (cosø=1)
- Open Collector: I=30 mA, U=30 Vdc, P=100 mW
- 0/4...20 mA: active current, operating range 0...24 mA Maximum, load resistance 700 Ω Maximum, resolution 13 bit
- 4...20 mA: passive current, isolated, operating range 2,8...24 mA Maximum, load resistance 600 Ω@24 Vdc, resolution 13 bit
- 0/1...5V, 0/2...10V: active voltage, operating range 0...11V Maximum, load resistance min. 2000 Ω, resolution 13 bit
- 16...35 Vac, 19...50 Vdc
- 85..260 Vac/DC
- 11,4...15 Vac/DC
- 6 × 13 mm
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- 1200...115200 bit/s
- 8N1 / 8N2
- 0...+50° C
- -20…+50° C
- IP 67
- 110 × 80 × 67 mm