Images are representations only.
FTK Temperature Calibration CheckerBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
The FTK provides a quick and accurate way to check the calibration of infrared temperature sensors.
This rugged and portable unit is designed to provide fast calibration checks anywhere they are needed, from the factory to the workshop or laboratory.
The FTK takes between 5 and 15 minutes to heat and stabilize at the desired temperature (depending on the model), and uses a clear LED to show when it has reached that temperature: green when the FTK is warming up, orange when the FTK is ready for operation and red when the FTK is above the calibration temperature.
- 0.4° C (0.72° F) at Tamb 10° to 30° C - Temperature Uncertainty (For FTK 35-120)
- 0.5° C (0.9° F) at Tamb 10° to 40° C - Temperature Uncertainty (For FTK 130-150)
- 0.6° C (1.08° F) at Tamb 0° to 10° C - Temperature Uncertainty (For FTK 35-120)
- 0.7° C (1.26° F) at Tamb 0° to 10° C - Temperature Uncertainty (For FTK 130-150)
Approvals & Certifications
- 2” (50.8 mm) - Aperture Diameter
- LED Display (Green, Orange & Red)
- IP50 (EN 60529)
- 10 to 85 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Fixed Mounting Bracket
- 0° to 30° C (32° to 86° F), Temporary (2 minutes) up to 70° C (158° F)
- 24 Vdc at 1.3 A
- 100-240 Vac at 50 Hz
- 24 Vdc, Max.
- 0.2° C (0.36° F)
- 0.1° C (0.18° F)
- 0° to 70° C (32° to 158° F)
- 35° to 150° C (95° to 302° F) - Target Temperature
- 5 to 15 minutes, Max.