Images are representations only.
PD6310-WM ProVu Weights & Measures Approved Batch ControllerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The ProVu PD6310-WM is an NTEP® certified, pulse input: NPN, PNP, TTL, switch contact, sine wave, etc., digital batch controller specifically designed for single and multi-stage batching applications which has been certified as a Weighing and Measuring device.
These versatile NTEP certified batch controllers provide excellent but simple batch control capabilities with features such as preclose relays and automatic overrun correction for more accurate batches and intuitive front panel buttons for simple operation and menu navigation.
This Weights and Measures approved batch controller is equipped with a mechanically secured, tamper-proof, programming lockout feature.
This consists of a cable with a compression seal that is used to prevent access to a programming lockout jumper. Like all ProVu meters, the PD6310 includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options.Features
- Pulse, Open Collector, NPN, PNP, TTL, Switch Contact, Sine Wave - Coil, Square Wave Inputs
- Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46" Height
- SunBright Sunlight Readable Display
- Universal 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC Input Power
- 5, 10, or 24 VDC Flowmeter Power Supply
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- Program and Control with a Computer Using MeterViewPro Software
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- K-Factor, Internal Scaling or External Calibration
- Single or Multi-Stage Batch Control: Up to 8 Relays
- Automatic or Manual Batch Control
- Start / Pause / Stop, Change Batch with Front Panel Buttons
- Automatic Overrun Correction
- Count Up or Down with Each Batch
- Display Batch Total, Rate, Grand Total, Count or Preset
- Rate in Units per Second, Minute, Hour, or Day
- 9-Digit Grand Total with Overflow Feature
- Low or High Flow Alarms while Batching
- Standard 1/8 DIN Mounting
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro Programming Software
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX II 2 GD, Ex d IIC T* Gb, Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db IP68. Ta = -40 to +* °C. *T6 = -40 to + 60° C, *T5 = -40 to +65° C, Certificate Number: Sira 12-ATEX-1182
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Division 1: Class I, Zone 1 Ex d IIC, Zone 21 Ex Tb IIIC T90° C: -40° C < Tamb. < +60° C, Temperature Code T6 -40° C < Tamb. < 65° C, Temperature Code T5 Enclosure T
- FM Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Division 1, T5/T6, Class I, Zone 1, AEx d, IIC Gb T5/T6, Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T90° C, Ta -40° to 65° C T6 Ta = -40° to 60° C, T5 Ta = -40° to 65° C, Certificate Numbe
- IEC Ex d IIC T* Gb, Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db IP68. Ta = -40 to +* °C. *T6 = -40 to +60° C, *T5 = -40 to +65° Certificate Number: IECEx SIR 12.0073
- NEMA 4
- NEMA 4X
- Upper display: 0.60” (15 mm) high. Lower display: 0.46” (12 mm) high. Both are 6 Digits (-99999 to 999999), Red LEDs. Both are 6 Digits (-99999 to 999999), Red LEDs, with Lead Zero Blanking.
Default Display Assignment
- The upper display shows batch total. The Lower display shows rate with alternating units, and can be switched to show grand total, batch count, or preset with the STOP key
Custom Display Assignment
- The upper and Lower displays may be assigned to rate, total, grand total, batch count, preset, Set Points, units (Lower display only), alternating R & T, R & GT, preset & rate, max & min, or a Modbus display register. Any rate/total/grand total display may be Programmed to alternate with a custom unit or tag.
- Displays alternate every 10 seconds when display is selected or the batch is paused.
- Eight user-selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Three Programmable Front Panel Buttons (Default START, BATCH, STOP), digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, and Modbus registers.
- Four Front Panel Buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, Modbus registers.
F4 Digital Input Contacts
- 3.3 Vdc on Contact. Connect Normally Open Contacts across F4 to COM.
F4 Digital Input Logic Levels
- Logic High: 3 to 5 Vdc Logic Low: 0 to 1.25 Vdc
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- Recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max (Peak) / min (Valley) Readings Reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until Power is cycled.
- Three Programmable passwords restrict modification of Programmed settings and two prevent resetting the totals.
- All Programmed settings are stored in Non-Volatile memory for a minimum of ten Years if Power is lost.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max or 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Maximum Powered over USB for configuration only.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, Slow Blow, up to 6 batch Controllers may share one 5 A fuse.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
Normal Rejection Mode
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz Isolation: 4 kV Input/output-to-Power line. 500 V Input-to-output or output-to-P+ Supply.
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 65° C
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85° C
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Removable Screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire, RJ45 for external Relays, Digital I/O, and Serial communication Adapters
- 1/8 DIN, High Impact Plastic, UL 94V-0, color: Black
- 1/8 DIN Panel cutout required: 3.622” × 1.772” (92 mm × 45 mm).
- 9.5 oz. (269 g)
- 4.68” × 2.45” × 5.64” (119 mm × 62 mm × 143 mm) (W × H × D)
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit,
- Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows® 7 32/64-Bit, Windows® 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port