Images are representations only.
Humidity/Temperature Probe (Digital) - WiredBrand: Testo
For measurements in storage, refrigeration and work rooms, in ventilation ducts and also on refrigeration systems and heat pumps: use the humidity/temperature probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to measure relative humidity and air temperature.
Use the humidity/temperature probe with the compatible Testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to measure relative humidity and air temperature.
Dew point, wet bulb temperature, absolute humidity as well as the heating and cooling output are calculated at the same time.
Humidity/Temperature Probe – Features
Use the fixed cable on the handle to connect the humidity/temperature probe to the measuring instrument (please order separately).
Particularly useful: store individual readings directly in the measuring instrument by pressing the button on the humidity/temperature probe.
The clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively.
Reading trends are reliably recorded thanks to the convenient input of measurement time and measuring cycle. These trends enable you to evaluate changes in the data.
Proven quality from Testo: you can depend on reliable measurement results, because the humidity/temperature probe is equipped with our long-term stable humidity sensor.
This is traceable to international humidity standards, such as ILAC, PTB and NIST.
Space-Saving: More Applications, Less Equipment
Endlessly versatile: a universal handle can be connected to all probe heads – so you can master more applications using less equipment and save space.
Order the Bluetooth® handle to make it more convenient to carry out your measurement and guarantee less cable clutter in the case.
This transmits the readings to the measuring instrument from a distance of up to 20 metres.
If the humidity sensor needs to be replaced in the distant future, you can change the probe head.
Intelligent Calibration Concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past.
You only need to send the probe head in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.
Areas of Application for the Humidity/Temperature Probe
Storage and Refrigerated Rooms: Thanks to a large measuring range of 0 to 100% RH and -20°C to +70°C, you can measure relative humidity and air temperature in storage and refrigerated rooms with reliability.
Work Rooms: If the air is too dry or too humid, this affects our well-being and the comfort level.
Use the humidity/temperature probe to monitor relative humidity, air temperature, dew point and wet bulb temperature in work rooms.
For long-term measurements, measurement data trends can be recorded in the compatible measuring instrument.
Ventilation Ducts: With a probe head diameter of 12 mm, the probe is ideal for humidity and air temperature measurements in ventilation ducts.
Dew point, wet bulb temperature and absolute humidity are automatically calculated in the compatible measuring instrument.
Refrigeration Systems and Heat Pumps: Heating and cooling output are important parameters for adjusting refrigeration systems and heat pumps.
Use the humidity/temperature probe to measure the relative humidity and air temperature (for this measurement please order two humidity/temperature probes).
The heating and cooling output are automatically calculated in the compatible measuring instrument.Features
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement and parallel determination of the relative humidity and air temperature in indoor areas
- Precise: calculation of wet bulb temperature, dew point and absolute humidity
- Convenient: a universal handle can easily be connected to other probe heads
- Intelligent calibration concept
- Humidity/Temperature probe (Ø 12 mm) (Consisting of humidity/temperature probe head and cable handle (cable length 1.4 m)), Calibration Protocol
- Please do not use the probe head in condensing atmospheres. For continuous application in high-humidity ranges: > 80 % RH at ≤ 30° C for > 12 h, > 60 % RH at > 30° C for > 12 h
- Please contact Testo Service or contact us via the Testo website
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -4° F to 158° F / -20° C to +70° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.9° F / ± 0.5° C
- Resolution: 0.1° F / 0.1° C
Humidity - Capacitive
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100 %RH
- Accuracy: ± 2 %RH (5 to 90 %RH) | ± 0.03 %rF/K (k=1) | Long-term Stability: ± 1 %RH / year
- Resolution: 0.1 %RH
- -4° F to 140° F / -20° C to +60° C
- 6.0 oz. / 170 g
- 11.4 x 2.0 x 1.6 in. / 290 x 50 x 40 mm
- 23° F to 122° F / --5° C to +50° C
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.472 in. / 12 mm
- 4.593 ft. / 1.4 m
Length Probe Shaft
- 5.512 in. / 140 mm
- Black / Orange