Images are representations only.
PUR-44D PID ControllerBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
PUR-44D is a simple two step controller: also known as ON-OFF or hysteresis controller and, at the same time, an advanced PID controller with two control loops: heating / cooling, supported by the auto-tuning function and Fuzzy-Logic algorithm.
The main advantages are two rows of display: the first one presents measuring value, second one - programmed values.
The device has a build-in REL, OC: SSR or analog output, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output, which can be used in the process of control.
The PUR-44D controller is equipped with one universal input, type: 0/4-20 mA, 0-10V, 0-150 mV, Pt 100/500/1000 or TC: K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E.
During the measurement process only one kind of input is available.
Cold junction of thermocouple sensor is compensated automatically. RTD and TC inputs feature with fully linearized characteristics.
Thanks to wide range of characteristic curves: linear, square root, quadratic, user-defined and volume characteristic for cylindrical tanks the controller may be used in various process control systems.
The controller can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- ON-OFF Hysteresis, Two Control Loops, Auto-tuning, Fuzzy-Logic
- Dual LED Display: PV - Measured Value, SV - Setpoint Value
- Universal Input: 0/4-20 mA, 0-10V, 0-150 mV, RTD or TC
- REL 5A / OC: SSR Outputs
- Analogue Output: Active or Passive, Power Supply Output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Panel Case 48 x 48 mm
- Signal Peak Value Detection
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
- PV - Red, SV - Green
- PV - Green, SV - Red
Binary Output Type
- 1 x REL
- 1 x OC: SSR
- 2 x REL
- 2 x OC: SSR
- 1 x REL + 1 x OC: SSR
Analogue Output Type
- No Analogue Output
- 1 x AO: 0/4-20 mA, Active, Non-Isolated
- 1 x AO: 4-20 mA, Passive, Isolated
- 1 x AO: 0/1-5 V, 0/2-10 V, Active, Non-Isolated
- 24 Vac/dc
- 85 V ÷ 260 Vac/dc
- 12 Vac/dc
- No Options
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing + Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C