Images are representations only.
PD2-6060 Helios Dual Analog Input Process MeterBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
Go with the Helios PD2-6060 when you need a large display meter to display two 4-20 mA inputs on one meter.
Both of these inputs can be displayed on six full digits and each transmitter is provided with its own 24 Vdc transmitter power supply.
The PD2-6060 can also perform a variety of math functions on those two inputs, such as computing the difference between them or summing them together.Features
- Dual-input Process Meter with Math Functions
- Addition, Difference, Average, Multiplication, Division, Minimum, Maximum, Weighted Average, Ratio, Concentration, & More
- Large 1.80" Dual-line 6-digit Display Readable from Up to 100' Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- Displays Two Process Inputs Simultaneously
- Two - 2 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Universal 85 to 265 Vac, or 12 to 24 Vdc Input Power Models
- Isolated 24 Vdc at 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- 32-Point, Square Root, or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-pump Alternation Control
- Four - 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Option
- External 4-relay, Dual Analog Output, and Digital I/O Expansion Module
- Onboard USB & RS-485 Serial Communication Option
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- On-Board Digital Input
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and MeterView Pro
- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Display lines 1 & 2 may be assigned to process values for Channels A (Ch-A), B (Ch-B), or C (Ch-C), toggle between (Ch-A & Ch-B, Ch-A & Ch-C, Ch-B & Ch-C, and Ch-A, Ch-B, & Ch-C), toggle between Channel & units, show channel gross value (no tare) or toggle net (tare) and gross values, show Relay Set Points, max & min values, or Modbus Input. The Lower display may also be set to show engineering units or be off, with no display.
- Four Programming Buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- All Ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max/min Readings Reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until Power to the meter is turned off
Password Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reSet Points
- Pass 3: Restricts all Programming, function keys, and digital inputs.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max or .
- 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W max
- Powered over USB for configuration only.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max, 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max, @ 50 mA max for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
- All Programmed settings are stored in Non-Volatile memory for a minimum of ten Years if Power is lost.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max, Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts.
- Four (4) Mounting holes provided for Mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
Tightening Torque: Removable Screw Terminals
- 5 Lb-in (0.56 Nm)
Digital I/O & RS-485 Terminals
- 2.2 Lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63” × 12.59” × 4.77” (270 mm × 319.7 mm × 121.2 mm) (H × W × D)
- 6.10 Lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment.
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard
- Compliant Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows® 7 32/64-Bit, Windows® 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port