Images are representations only.
HD2108.1/HD2108.2 – Thermocouple ThermometerBrand: Delta OHM S.r.l.
The HD2108.1 and HD2108.2 with one input and the HD2128.1 and HD2128.2 with two inputs are portable instruments with a large LCD display.
They measure the temperature using immersion, penetration, air or contact probes.
The sensor may be a thermocouple of type K, J, T, N, R, S, B or E.
Instruments HD2108.2 and HD2128.2 are data loggers, they store up to 76.000 samples the first and 38.000 couples of values the second.
These data can be transferred into a PC connected to the instrument through the serial ports RS232C and USB 2.0.
It is possible to configure the storage interval, the printing and the baud rate by the menu.
Functions Max, Min and Avg calculate maximum, minimum and average values.
- K: -200° C to +1370° C
- J: -100° C to +750° C
- T: -200° C to +400° C
- N: -200° C to +1300° C
- R: +200° C to +1480° C
- S: +200° C to +1480° C
- B: +200° C to +1800° C
- E: -200° C to +750° C
- 0.05° C in the range ± 199.95° C
- 0.1° C in the remaing range
Serial Interface Type
- RS-232C Galvanically isolated
- Thermocouple K: ± 0.1° C up to 600° C, ± 0.2° C over 600° C
- Thermocouple J: ± 0.05° C up to 400° C, ± 0.1° C over 400° C
- Thermocouple T: ± 0.1° C
- Thermocouple N: ± 0.1° C up to 600° C, ± 0.2° C over 600° C
- Thermocouple R: ± 0.25° C
- Thermocouple S: ± 0.3° C
- Thermocouple B: ± 0.35° C
- Thermocouple E: ± 0.1° C up to 300° C, ± 0.15° C over 300° C
Temperature Drift at 20° C
- 0.02 %/°C
Drift After 1 Year
- 0.1° C/year
Unit of Measurement
- Four 1.5 V type AA batteries
- 200 hours with 1800 mAh alkaline batteries
Current Consumption with Instrument Off
- 20 μA
Power Supply Main
- 12 Vdc / 1000 mA Output main adapter
- Can be set from 1200 to 38400 baud
Serial Cable Length
- Maximum 15 m