Images are representations only.
AVT Anti-Vibration TableBrand: Adam Equipment
Ergonomically styled, the AVT anti vibration table offers a solid, stable surface developed specifically to help decrease vibration during measurement. When used in tandem with a weighing balance, the table allows the balance to perform with marked precision, despite air currents or movements that might cause readings to fluctuate.
The AVT is easy to assemble, with all necessary tools supplied. The internal working surface measures 15.7” x 17.7” / 400 x 450 mm, allowing ample space for a balance. Its large, scratch-resistant dark granite slab sits on shock-absorbing rubber mounts, while levelling feet accommodate uneven surfaces. The balance fits in the middle of the AVT’s granite surface, stabilizing the base and enabling greater precision.
AVT anti-vibration tables are recommended for use alongside our Nimbus, Solis and Equinox range of analytical balances. For a full range of balances that can be used with the anti-vibration table, please see the analytical balance section on our website. If you require more information about the AVT anti-vibration table, please contact us.Features
- Two-table construction keeps the granite slab in the middle and reduces interference
- Large work surface of 15.7" x 17.7" / 400 x 450 mm
- Scratch-resistant granite slab
- Resin laminate table top provides ample work surface for resting samples or documents
- Resistant coating to help protect the table from acid and alkaline spillages
- Lightweight tubular aluminum frame
- Adjustable levelling feet for uneven surfaces
- Polished finish is easy to clean
- Total weight of table and work surface 121 lb / 55 kg
- 121.2 lb / 55 kg
- 31.5” × 23.6” × 30.8” / 800 × 600 × 782 mm (W × D × H)
- 15.7” × 17.7” / 400 × 450 mm