Images are representations only.
PD2-6310 Helios Pulse Input Batch ControllerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
Go with the Helios PD2-6310 when you need to do batch controlling using a pulse output flowmeter.
The PD2-6310's huge display means operators don't have to be close up to the instrument to monitor the status of the batching application.
And its NEMA 4X, IP65 rated field mountable enclosure allows the PD2-6310 to be mounted in wet, dusty, and dirty areas.
The PD2-6310 can handle single and multi-stage batching applications.Features
- Large 1.80" Digits
- Dual Line Display
- Six Full Digits on Each Line
- Readable From 100 Feet Away
- Superluminous Sunlight Readable Display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Rated Field Mountable Enclosure
- Great for Outdoor Use: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 65° C)
- Program the Meter from a PC with Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro
- 5, 10, or 24 V Flowmeter Power Supply
- K-Factor, Internal Scaling, or External Calibration
- Start, Batch, Pause, & Stop with Front Panel Buttons
- Display Batch Total + Rate, Grand Total, Batch Count or Preset
- Single or Multi-Stage Batching with up to 8 Relays
- Automatic Overflow Protection
- Manual Control or Automatic Batching
- 32-Point Linearization
- On-board Digital Input (for Remote Reset)
- Count Up or Down, Total & Grand Total
- Two lines with 1.8” (46 mm) High Digits, Red LEDs, 6 Digits per line (-99999 to 999999), with Lead Zero Blanking
- Eight user selectable intensity levels
Display Update Rate
- 5/second (200 ms)
- Display flashes 999999
- Display flashes -99999
- Display lines 1 & 2 may be assigned to rate, total, grand total, batch count, preset, Set Points, units (Lower display only), alternating R & T, R & GT, preset & rate, max & min, or a Modbus display register. Any rate/total/grand total display may be Programmed to alternate with a custom unit or tag.
- Four Programming Buttons, digital inputs, PC and MeterView Pro Software, or Modbus registers.
- Programmable from 2 to 199 (0 will disable filter)
- Programmable from 0.1 to 99.9 % of Calibrated Span
- All Ranges are calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is recommended at Least every 12 months.
Maximum / Minimum Display
- Max./Min. Readings reached by the process are stored until reset by the user or until power to the meter is turned off.
Passwords Restrict Modification
- Pass 1: Allows use of function keys and digital inputs
- Pass 2: Allows use of function keys, digital inputs and editing set/reset Points
- Pass 3: Restricts all Programming, function keys, and digital inputs.
- 85-265 Vac 50/60 Hz, 90-265 Vdc, 20 W max or 12-24 Vdc ± 10 %, 15 W Max. Powered over USB for configuration only.
Isolated Transmitter Power Supply
- Terminals P+ & P-: 24 Vdc ± 10 %. 12-24 Vdc Powered models selectable for 24, 10, or 5 Vdc Supply (Internal P+/P- switch). 85-265 Vac models rated @ 200 mA max., 12-24 Vdc Powered models rated @ 100 mA max., @ 50 mA max. for 5 or 10 Vdc Supply.
- All programmed settings are stored in non-volatile memory for a minimum of ten years if power is lost.
- Required External Fuse: UL Recognized, 5 A max., Slow Blow, up to 6 metres may share one 5 A fuse
Normal Mode Rejection
- Greater than 60 dB at 50/60 Hz
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power Line, 500 V Input-to-Output or Output-to-P+ Supply
- Installation Overvoltage Category II: Local level with smaller transient overvoltages than Installation Overvoltage Category III.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 150° F (-40 to 65° C), Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 185° F (-40 to 85° C), Relative Humidity: 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- Removable and integrated screw terminal blocks accept 12 to 22 AWG wire.
- UL Type 4X, IP65 rated. Polycarbonate & glass blended plastic Case, color: gray. Includes four PG11 through-hole conduit openings, with two factory installed PG11, IP68, Black nylon threaded hole plugs with backing nuts
- Four (4) mounting holes provided for mounting meter to wall
- Optional Pipe Mounting Kit (PDA6260) Allows for Pipe Mounting. Sold Separately.
- Removable Screw Terminals: 5 lb-in (0.56 Nm),
- Digital I/O and RS-485 Terminals: 2.2 lb-in (0.25 Nm)
- 10.63” x 12.59” x 4.77” (270 mm x 319.7 mm x 121.2 mm) (H x W x D)
- 6.10 lbs (2.76 kg)
UL File Number
- UL & C-UL Listed. E160849, 508 Industrial Control Equipment
- 3 Years Parts & Labor
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Standard, Compliant
- Connector Type: Micro-B receptacle
- Cable: USB A Male to Micro-B Cable
- Driver: Windows® 98/SE, ME, 2000, Server 2003/2008, XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit, Windows 7 32/64-Bit, Windows 10 32/64-Bit
- Power: USB Port