Images are representations only.
Waterproof Immersion/Penetration Probe - with NTC Temperature SensorBrand: Testo
Use the waterproof immersion/penetration probe (with the compatible measuring instrument) to carry out fast, precise temperature measurements in liquids and semi-solid media.
For precise temperature measurements: Use the waterproof immersion/penetration probe with a compatible measuring instrument (please order separately) for carrying out temperature measurements in liquids and semi-solid media.
Waterproof Immersion/Penetration Probe – Equipment and Areas of Application
Use the fixed cable to connect the immersion/penetration probe to the measuring instrument (please order separately).
The immersion/penetration probe is equipped with a high-quality NTC sensor, is easy to use and features high measuring accuracy of up to ±0.2°C.
The waterproof immersion/penetration probe is designed for temperature measurements in liquids and semi-solid media and offers numerous application options.
For example, it is ideal for measuring the temperature of water and for carrying out sophisticated temperature measurements in the area of food production.Features
- Measuring range from -50°C to +150°C; accuracy of up to ±0.2°C
- For measurements in liquids and semi-solid media
- Temperature probe with NTC temperature sensor
- Waterproof – in accordance with protection class IP67
Scope of Delivery
- Waterproof Immersion/Penetration Probe (NTC) with Fixed Cable (Cable Length 1.3 m)
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: -58.0° F to 302.0° F / -50° C to +150° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of mv (212° F to 302° F) / ± 0.5 % of mv (+100° C to +150° C) | ± 0.4° F (-13° F to 166.8° F) / ± 0.2° C (-25° C to +74.9° C) | ± 0.7° F (Remaining Range) / ± 0.4° C (Remaining Range)
- Reaction Time - t99: 10 sec
- 3.53 oz. / 100 g
Length Probe Shaft
- 4.528 in. / 115 mm
- Waterproof NTC Immersion/Penetration Probe
- 3.937 ft. / 1.2 m
Diameter Probe Shaft Tip
- 0.157 in. / 4 mm
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.197 in. / 5 mm
Length Probe Shaft Tip
- 1.969 in. / 50 mm