Images are representations only.
PyroMiniUSB USB Infrared Temperature SensorBrand: Calex Electronics Limited
The PyroMiniUSB is a miniature infrared sensor that measures the surface temperature of a solid or liquid without contact.
It can measure non-metal surfaces between -20° and 1,000° C, with a response time of just 125 Milliseconds.
Materials including paper, thick plastics, rubber, food and organic materials, as well as painted metals and most dirty, rusty or oily surfaces, are measured accurately, safely and cleanly.Features
- Miniature non-contact temperature sensor with USB communications
- Measures from -20° to 1,000° C
- USB cable and PC software included for data logging and configuration
- Open Modbus protocol - use your own software to communicate with the sensor
- ± 1 % of Reading or ± 1° C (± 1.8° F) whichever is greater
Ambient Temperature Range
- 0° to 75° C (32° to 167° F)
Approvals & Certifications
- EMC: EN 61326-1, EN 61326-2-3
- 1/8” BSP
- 5 feet (1.5 metres)
- Data Logging
- Modbus over Serial Line
- 50 mA - Max.
Enclosure, Body Material
- Stainless Steel
- 95 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing, Max.
- USB Port
- M16 x 1 mm Pitch - Thread
- ± 0.5 % of Reading or ± 0.5° C (± 0.9° F) whichever is greater
- 125 milliseconds (90 % Response)
- 5 Vdc (Provided by USB)
- -20° to 1,000° C (-4° to 1,832° F)