Images are representations only.
Highly Accurate Pt100 Immersion/Penetration ProbeBrand: Testo
Highly accurate Pt100 immersion/penetration probe incl. calibration protocol (test points 0°C and +157°C).
High-precision temperature measurements pose no problem for this immersion/penetration probe with Pt100 sensor.
Combined with a suitable Testo temperature measuring instrument, such as the testo 735, its system accuracy is so high that the measurement system can also be used as a working standard.
The probe is ideal for applications in quality assurance, for calibration services and in laboratories.Features
- Pt100 sensor for highly accurate measurement results
- Potential system accuracy of 0.05°C at a resolution of 0.001°C (depending on the measuring instrument connected)
- Optional calibration to ISO or DAkkS possible
- Measuring range: -80°C to +300°C
- High-Precision Immersion/Penetration Probe (Pt100) with Fixed Cable Including Calibration Protocol
Diameter Probe Shaft
- 0.157 in. / 4 mm
Length Probe Shaft
- 11.614 in. / 295 mm
- ± 0.5° F (-112° F to -40.002° F) / ± 0.3° C (-80° C to -40.001° C)
- ± (0.2° F + 0.05 % of mv) (-40.0° F to 32.0° F) / ± (0.1° C + 0.05 % of mv) (-40° C to -0.001° C)
- ± 0.09° F (32° F to +212° F) / ± 0.05° C (0° C to +100° C)
- ± (0.09° F + 0.05 % of mv) (212.0° F to 572.0° F) / ± (0.05° C + 0.05 % of mv) (100.001° C to 300° C)
- -112.0° F to 572.0° F / -80° C to +300° C
- 60 sec