Images are representations only.
PD6310 ProVu Pulse Input Batch ControllerBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The ProVu PD6310 is an 1/8 DIN pulse input (NPN, PNP, TTL, switch contact, sine wave, etc.) digital batch controller specifically designed for single and multi-stage batching applications.
It provides excellent but simple batch control capabilities with features such as preclose relays and automatic overrun correction for more accurate batches and intuitive front panel buttons for simple operation and menu navigation.
The preclose deactivates a specific relay on the batch controller before the batch is finished in order to allow slower fill rates and increased accuracy. Automatic overrun correction keeps the batch size accurate over time and with system wear.
With expansion module relays, up to eight-stage batching is possible; each additional stage-batching relay has an individually programmable preclose amount.
Like all ProVu meters, the PD6310 batcher includes UL / C-UL listing and CE marking, a NEMA 4X front, and AC or DC power options.Features
- Pulse, Open Collector, NPN, PNP, TTL, Switch Contact, Sine Wave (Coil), Square Wave Inputs
- Start/Pause/Stop, Change Batch with Front Buttons
- Display Batch Total, Rate, Grand Total, Count or Preset
- Single or Multi-Stage Batch Control (Up to 8 Relays)
- Automatic Overrun Correction
- Rate in Units per Second, Minute, Hour, or Day
- Automatic or Manual Batch Control
- Low or High Flow Alarms while Batching
- 9 Digit Grand Total with Overflow Feature
- Count Up or Down with Each Batch
- Optional SunBright Display Models for Outdoor Applications
- Onboard USB and MeterView® Pro Programming Software
Approvals & Certifications
- 0 to 100 % of Span
Enclosure, Body Material
- High Impact Plastic
- NEMA 4X
- 0 to 90 % Non-Condensing
- 4 kV Input/Output-to-Power-Line
- 500 V Input to Output or Output to P+ Supply
- 1/8” DIN
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 4-20 mA
- 20 W
- 85-265 Vac
- 90-265 Vdc
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST
- 90-265 Vdc
- 5 In/Lbs