Images are representations only.
Testo 206 pH3 - One-hand pH/Temperature Measuring Instrument for Connecting External ProbesBrand: Testo
Testo 206 pH3 set, one-hand pH/°C measuring instrument, pH3 probe head with BNC interface, including TopSafe and belt/wall holder.
The Testo 206 pH3 is equipped with a BNC socket which makes it possible to connect all pH probes to the instrument.
The temperature value supplied is automatically analysed if Testo pH probes are used with a built-in temperature sensor.
The temperature can be adjusted manually in probes without a temperature sensor. Automatic recognition of a stable reading facilitates the measurement process.
The instrument is ideal for outdoor use or use in tough industrial conditions thanks to the "TopSafe" protection case supplied.Features
- External pH probe can be connected – for flexible use
- Automatic final value recognition
- Robust and waterproof thanks to TopSafe (IP68)
- Automatic temperature evaluation (if a probe with temperature sensor is connected)
- Testo 206 pH3 pH Measuring Instrument with BNC Interface, including TopSafe and Belt/Wall Bracket
- 2.4 oz. / 69 g
- 7.8 x 1.3 x 0.8 in. / 197 x 33 x 20 mm
- 4.3 x 1.3 x 0.8 in. (without probe and TopSafe) / 110 x 33 x 20 mm (without probe and TopSafe)
- 32.0°F to 140.0°F / 0°C to +60°C
- 1 x CR2032
- 80 h (Auto Off 10 Min)
- 2 Lines
- BNC Interface
Number of Channels
- 2 Measurements per Second
- Automatically or Manually (Dependant on External Probe)
- -4.0°F to 158.0°F / -20°C to +70°C
Temperature - NTC
- Measuring Range: 32°F to 176°F (Depending on the pH Probe Used) / 0°C to 80°C (Depending on the pH Probe Used)
- Accuracy: ±0.7°F / ±0.4°C
- Resolution: 0.1°F / 0.1°C
pH - Electrode
- Measuring Range: 0 to 14 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.02 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- The Professional pH Measuring Instrument for Drinking Water Analysis
- The Professional pH Measuring Instrument for the Food Sector
- pH Measurement in the Cosmetics Industry