Images are representations only.
SRP-77 Process MeterBrand: SIMEX sp. z o.o.
The SRP-77 meter is designed for measuring of typical current or voltage signals.
The main advantages are two rows of display.
The first one presents measuring value, second one - programmed values: max. and min. 1 or 2 relay - or OC outputs make it possible to control processes ON/OFF type.
Current input has protection safeguarding of the measuring resistor against damage.
The device is dedicated to applications, where there is necessity of continuous control of the threshold values.
The RS-485 enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values.
The meter can be configured with the local keyboard or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.Features
- Process Meter with 2 Displays
- Inputs: 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V
- 0, 1 or 2 Relay - or OC Outputs
- Power Supply Output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- Programmable Measuring Range, Indication Filtration, Hysteresis and Delays of Control Outputs
- Free Configuration Software S-Config
Number of Outputs
- 0 - 2
Type of Outputs
- No Output
- 24 Vac/DC
- 85V ÷ 260 Vac/DC
- 12 Vac/DC
- No Options
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing
- Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C
- Integrated Frame for Panel Cut-out Sealing + Operating Temperature -20° C ÷ +50° C