Images are representations only.
PD8-6080 ProtEX-MAX Explosion-Proof Modbus Scanner with Dual Analog InputsBrand: Precision Digital Corporation
The ProtEX-MAX™ PD8-6080 Super Snooper Modbus® scanner offers all the functionality of the ProVu PD6080 as a fully FM, CSA, ATEX, and IECEx approved explosion-proof product.
It is a multi-purpose display and controller capable of scanning up to 16 Modbus process variables and includes dual analog process inputs.
The scanner can be programmed as a Modbus RTU master, slave, or snooper.
It is the ideal display for Modbus multivariable transmitters or for existing Modbus networks with transmitters in need of a conveniently located display in a hazardous area.
The PD8-6080 includes a 24 VDC power supply to drive the transmitter and can be equipped with four internal relays and two 4-20 mA outputs.
It can be programmed and operated without opening the housing by using the built-in SafeTouch® through-glass buttons.Features
- SunBright Display Standard
- Modbus RTU Master, Slave, or Snooper Mode with RS-485 Serial Communications
- Master Mode can Scan Up to 16 Modbus PVs from Modbus Transmitters
- Snooper Mode can Scan Up to 16 Modbus PVs Polled by a Different Modbus Master
- Up to Four Math Channels for Addition, Difference, Average, Ratio and More
- SafeTouch® Through-glass Button Programming
- Isolated 24 VDC at 25 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, and ±10 V Inputs
- Onboard USB and ScanView Programming Software
- ± 0.03 %
Approvals & Certifications
- ATEX, II 2 GD Ex d IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- CSA Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D, Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, Class I, Zone 1 Ex d IIC Zone 21 Ex Tb IIIC T90° C
- FM Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G Class III, Div. 1, T5/T6 Class I, Zone 1, AEx d, IIC Gb T5/T6 Zone 21, AEx Tb IIIC T90° C
- IEC Ex d IIC T* Gb Ex Tb IIIC T90° C Db
- 6-Digit Display
Enclosure, Body Material
- NEMA 4X
- NEMA 7
- NEMA 9
- ± 10 VCD
- 0-20 mA
- 4-20 mA
- -40° to 65° C (-40° to 150° F)
- 50/60 Hz
- 12-36 Vdc
- 85-265 Vac
- 2 or 4 SPDT
- 4 SPST